There’s a good reason why you need to be given the all clear 6 weeks into your new role as a mum, and that’s to give your body a head start on its own recovery, so please, if you’re still within 6 post-birth, wait for the ok at your next checkup. If you are beyond your 6 weeks post birth and do feel like you have a prolapse due to weak pelvic floor muscles, then take your exercise slow and gentle, and if you’re concerned, see a women’s health doctor or physio.
If you’re ready to give your body the love and appreciation it deserves, repair and retain your fitness and health, and enjoy living a healthy active lifestyle, not just for yourself, but as a great example for your kids (they are like sponges and will do as we do, not as we say!) then you have the choice of working with me one on one, or, two online programs you can select from, depending on where you are in your fitness journey.
Fast track your results with Personal Training! Package includes: 30 minute consultation, complete program design, weekly accountability and training of 1x 45 minute sessions per week. Program can be completed at home, gym or park, with or without your babies and kids, designed to suit your preference & goals!
Gain expert advice & workout with confidence. Book at consult today and let's get started!
– Certificate IV in Fitness; CPTN qualified since 2004
– Pre and Post-Natal Fitness Specialist
– Honours BA in Sport Management
– Qualified Personal Trainer since 2004
– Training with Pre & Post-Natal Specific clientele since 2012
– High-Performance Manager for State Sporting Association 2007-2012
– Getting outside for adventures. Hiking, surfing, camping, skiing, horseriding, etc.
– Reading and Journaling. I love a quiet morning with a cup of tea & a good book.
– Gardening. It’s a thing we do together as a family, and everyone gets involved.
HIIT Programs, followed by a good stretch session. Apart from instructing, I don’t have much time to exercise myself, so when I do its gotta be fast & efficient. And I always make time for stretching! It’s so good for you and it feels fantastic.
“You’ve got to get up every day, and remind yourself ‘I can do this. I am enough’”